16 세기~19 세기의 전쟁을 재현하는데 있어 필수적인 기본룰과 미션, 그리고 역사적 배경 설명과 페인팅 작례들이 소개된 룰북입니다.
Black Powder를 실제로 플레이 하려면 본 룰북 외에 자신의 아미와 게임용 액세서리들이 필요합니다.
Black Powder에는 샘플 외에는 아미 리스트가 포함되어 있지 않습니다.역사적 사료들을 조사하여 고증에 맞는 아미를 룰에 따라 구성해야 합니다.
자세한 내용은 다음과 같습니다.
This book describes the Black Powder game and its various procedures and rules as played by the authors and their friends. The authors’ aim is to enable and encourage the reader to recreate the great battles of the 18th and 19th centuries with armies of model soldiers on the tabletop.
As well as providing for the fundamentals of warfare such as the command of troops, movement on the battlefield, the effects of musketry and artillery, and the role of morale, the book includes numerous examples of further rules allowing the player to tailor games to their own preferences.
In addition, twelve complete examples of Black Powder battles are included, embracing a range of conflicts throughout the period covered.
- Battle of Elixheim – War of the Spanish Succession, 1705
- Battle of Clifton Moor – Jacobite Rising, 1745
- Raid on Fort Ligonier – French and Indian War, 1758
- Battle of Chinsurah – Seven Years’ War, 1759
- Battle of Bunker Hill – American War of Independence, 1775
- Battle of North Point – The War of 1812, 1814
- Quatre Bras – Napoleonic War, 1815
- The Eve of Waterloo – Napoleonic War, 1815
- Battle of Kernstown – American Civil War, 1862
- Battle of Antietam – American Civil War, 1862
- Battle of Dead Man’s Creek – Sioux War, 1876-77
- Action on the iNyezane – Zululand, 1879
If you order direct with us you'll get a free exclusive miniature, the Master and Commander, John Lucky!